“Social-emotional learning is a difference-maker” Meg Riordan, Ph.D. The previous blog focused on what mindfulness is and some basic approaches to the practice.
“If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” Ignacio Estrada This blog focuses on
“In order to be that gentler, stronger, more resilient version of me I must first stop, breathe, and learn how to simply be.”
“Deep breaths are like little love notes to your body.” In this blog, we will review mindfulness practices that can be conducted in
Ed4all WA is a collaborative project between six partners who contribute to the development and implementation of the Ed4all WA website.
- Collaboration for Effective Educator Development, Accountability, and Reform Center (CEEDAR)
- The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- The Center for Strengthening the Teaching Profession (CSTP, C-STEP)
- Washington Education Association (WEA)
- Professional Educator Standards Board (PESB)
- The VR2GO lab at Washington State University
Contribute to Ed4all WA
Share resources or knowledge with educators in Washington State.