Who We Are
Ed4all WA is a collaborative project with the CEEDAR WA team and Washington Educators. Ed4all WA provides educators in the State of Washington with resources and online professional development opportunities to help strengthen their profession as an educator.
We provide Knowledge Mobilization support for Evidence-based practices, high leverage practices, and professional development to expand best practices related to inclusive education in the State of Washington.
Ed4allwa is a collaborative project between six partners who contribute to the development and implementation of the ed4allwa website. Our partners include:
- Washington Collaboration for Effective Educator Development, Accountability, and Reform Center (CEEDAR)
- The Center for Strengthening the Teaching Profession (CSTP, C-STEP)
- The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- Washington Education Association (WEA)
- Professional Educator Standards Board (PESB)
- The VR2GO lab at Washington State University